follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 22, 2008

    Farewell Avenue A | Razorfish!

    Check out: Badger Football this fall!

    Well it is my last day of my fabulous internship at Avenue A | Razorfish! I have learned so much about the working world and the world of digital marketing. It has been such an amazing and fun 10 weeks and I can't believe how fast it has gone! I want to give some shout out to the people that have made this such a great experience.
    -To all the people that work at AARF. Dave, David, Molly, and everyone who presented great lunch and learns. You have helped me understand this industry so well! Thanks for the great learning experience.
    -To Sally and Katie. You guys are amazing, thanks for all the fun times in the marketing fort. I know we will stay in touch, and hopefully I will be able to put those German phrases to good use one day Sally!
    -To Heather. Your pretty much just down-right awesome and the best boss anyone could ask for. Thanks for teaching me so much about not only marketing but about life. You have made time here such a great experience. I'm going to miss you and the Italian restaurant a ton! I can't wait for you to come visit me in Madison!
    -To everyone who has read this blog and commented this summer thank your for the support. It has been so fun writing this blog and listening to what you have to say about my thoughts. I hope I have helped those of you who are considering an internship.

    I'm thinking about starting another blog when I go back to school this fall, so stay on the look out for the URL to that site!

    Thanks for everything!

    1 comment:

    Thea said...

    We'll miss you Maddie! Have fun your senior year, and keep in touch!
    -Thea