follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 12, 2008

    First Blog Post!

    Welcome to the my first Blog! I am new with this so I hope all of you reading will have give me the benefit of the doubt as I try to work my way through the world of technology. I have created this blog to give incite into the world of a summer intern. As a college student I had never worked in a corporate environment before three days ago. When I started the process of looking for a summer internship this spring, I was terrified of the idea that I would have to go to an office everyday and find a way to be useful. I would have loved to have heard first hand from a former intern how to navigate the world of marketing and PR (as it relates to the world of digital media) and not make a fool of myself. I hope to provide that kind of first hand advice for future interns here. I will make mistakes. I will fall. I will not know what I am doing. But hopefully I will also be met with success, and I will document both my successes and failures so that you can learn from them. I want to hear your comments, advice and criticism! Please let me know if I am being helpful or if I am making no sense at all. I look forward to a fun and exciting summer!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    This is a really cool blog, as a college student, I am releaved to see that someone else is going through the same stresses as me.